And Give It to You (on playing a game of tag): I am the needle

And Give it to You
(playing a game of tag)
______________________________________________

All the crazy folks
Claim that they see messages
Hidden in the words.


If I cracked a code
That showed me another world
Am I then crazy?


And if I'm crazy
It doesn't really matter.
Maybe it was real.


Maybe I did see
The thing they won't believe in.
I know what I saw.



I tell you this now.
God spoke to me one April.
He told me the Truth.



I never believed
In anything religious
Until that moment.


Then and only then
Did I fall down on my knees
And recognize God.

I wish I could put
Into words all that I saw
To make me so changed.


I wish I could share
The experience I had
And give it to you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Upside Down Keyboard Code* - gckk,t vzlck, kx.t d,byx;mk ixk, .r.r.r | .r.r.r.

QWERTY in the Alphabet Soup

Every search and query is gathered up in some strange way to make the bones of the beast