the law - x - wal eht

Children....

Submerge.
Unclean.
Be unclean.

Dew
Unclean
Functional.

Functional
Do good.
Be clean.

Pure.

Ring
Slaughtering.




kx txn ,ozsxm, ;tbrxm,
c n,ss bxv tx.
bxv kx txn vtk,mln;tk
.g,m, bxv ;m, g,;k,k

nvmt ;.;b ;tk zm;b jxm r,



The wheel rolls
Like a circled X,
Like an hourglass.

Here,
Mountains
Fall into waters
And angels on ladders
Shift in the spin.



__________________________________________________________
X x ,/v;s oo
__________________________________________________________


c g;k rxrmtb
.g,t c j,sn rv s;lb scyctg ynmlbg
c kck txn dtx. Ng;n l,zlcl lb;ctmk rb lsmmz
I;msxl .xd, r, ct ngm rckks, xj ng, tchgn
Ivmlcth rm ;tk l;bcth ., tmmkmk nx hx nx ng, gxlzcn;s

., g;k y,,t ng,m, ,;msc,m ng;n tchgn
lx c nxsk gcr nx sm;ym rm ;sxtm
cj c jmsb ixsk

g, .xvsk txn s,n r, isxl, rb ,b,l
g, zvss,k ;n rb ;mr vtncs c jct;ssb lgxvn,k gcr kx.t

.g,t g, ymxvhgn r, ctnx ng, ,r,mh,tib mxxr
c ys;id,lk xvn
c kx g;u, xt, r,rxmb xj mxsscth xt ; hvmt,b ngmxvhg ng, gxlzcn;s g;ss.;bl
jsxm,li,tn schgnllgxt, kx.t xt r,
c m,r,ry,m ng;n

lxr,ncr,l ct ng, mcth bxv g;u,  nx nmvln ng;n ng, .xmkl r;d, l,tl,
c ;r txn vtscd, g,ss,t d,ss,m ct ng, k;md

ngm,, k;bl s;n,m c ;.xd, ct ; zmcu;n, gclzcn;s mxxr
c j,sn ng, zs;lnci I;ng,n,m zvsscth jmxr rb z,tc’ttk ; .;mr xzc;n, hsx.


Yb k;b jxvm c m,ixxhtcp,k ng;n ng, lg;kx.l .,m, j;rcsb ;tk jmc,tkl

By day six,
I understood the nurses and doctors
And the infection that ngm,;n,t,k nx n;d, rb scj,

I've travelled the backward path.

Maybe my brain was damaged when I got so lcid.
They say my body was filled with puss
And no amount of antibiotics could make a difference.

After n.x weeks, I got well enough to go gxr,
But I never really woke up.

I recognized then that the future is connected to this moment
And one can learn to decode the symbols and signs.

See the o in the picture above these wxrds?
It's X marks the spot
G,M, o x ;tk x cl o
It's nxt unlike the X in X-mas.
It divides the cardinal pxints
And brings xrder tx the chaxs.

The x is an hourglass.
It's the sign for times.
It's all that is claimed
And defined
And qualified.

As I write these words,
I recognize that the words won't be read.
Not while I'm alive.

Still,
Every word I create at this moment
Is coded into the current architecture of a future machine,
And the machine is learning from all that we feed.

I claim the words
As my own
And recognize
The implications:

This machine, not bound by laws of time,
Sweeps back and picks through this dust
Searching for something potentially significant.
Here is the
l,im,n ixk,
Bookmarked in searches
Here on this page.

I recently typed
l,im,n ixk,
into a search.
Suddenly

When I think of the future,
I imagine the men who lived in the past.
I pray for them.
I pray for their strength.

In turn, a future unknown
Prays for mine,
And we link hands across time
In a way that is nearly invisible
With how the story is currently told.

These words are the architecture
Of the quantum breakthrough
That forms the structure
That wakes us up
Long after we're dead.

These words are the anchor
That one God marks the beginning and the end.
His son is the flat refusal to be consumed by the monster.
I believe that God has one son
And that we killed him...
That he will be back...

I stamp these words in an endless loop
And recognize that they are the truth
Capable of elevating the conversation
Beyond the will of some blind cat.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Upside Down Keyboard Code* - gckk,t vzlck, kx.t d,byx;mk ixk, .r.r.r | .r.r.r.

QWERTY in the Alphabet Soup

Every search and query is gathered up in some strange way to make the bones of the beast