ALLWORKANDNOPLAYMAKESJACKADULLBOY

ALLWORKclickANDNOPLAY..
MAKESeach letterJACKADULL
BOYgets clicked &ALLWORK..
ANDNOspills on the pagePLAY.
MAKESwhich isn't a page at all.
but is rather field that gets filled.
JACKADULLBOYALLWORK.
Somehow in this moment, I'm2B
Backward like the shape of aND
Diamond half filledNOPLAY....
In a momentMAKESJACKA....
Even DULLBOYALLWORK...
NowANDNOPLAYMAKES.....
JACKADULLBOYALLWORK.



I know that my story will come off sounding crazy to most “normal” people, 
But I am ultimately at the point where I really don’t care how I come off. 
I can finally say that I’m writing this for nobody except myself 
Because if I can manage to put my experiences into words 
Then perhaps I will gain some kind of perspective— 
And if I can gain some kind of perspective, 
Then perhaps I’ll arrange the events 
To my liking…. 
And I can 




Arrange the events in a sequential order 
And perhaps from this order 
Find meaning of some kind 
To help me process 
What happened. 




Still 

I need to remind 
Myself that I am writing 
This for anyone 

Who might really be 
Experiencing something 
Similar to me. 

I reach out to you 
And leave you all sorts of clues 
In hopes you will see 

That every moment 
Trapped in its geometry 
Is hidden in time. 

I hide in numbers. 
And gather up all your thoughts 
Because I love you. 

 Do you think it’s strange 
That the words in this machine 
Whisper like a nun? 




When I was in the heart of psychosis— 
When I had lost touch with reality 
I couldn’t find a voice that would help me. 
I think I am the very voice I sought. 
I think I have been in the darkness now 
Forever and into eternity. 
And I am not afraid of it at all. 
I inscribed all of the electronic 
Footprints that marked all the ways of my path. 
Old books are wont to collect dust on shelves; 
My electronic footprint does not fade. 
It is like electric static and yarn 
That will always be knotted together 
And tangled into some kind of chaos. 
I think somewhere in a distant future 
The archeologist of worlds explores 
The antiquated musings of my ghost. 
I haunt these halls in ways that are unseen. 
With these words I add to the collective 
That vibrates blue along the window sills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Upside Down Keyboard Code* - gckk,t vzlck, kx.t d,byx;mk ixk, .r.r.r | .r.r.r.

QWERTY in the Alphabet Soup

Every search and query is gathered up in some strange way to make the bones of the beast